Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spam me please! I'd like to get a few good AIO's for when we're out for awhile. Something made w/hemp is a plus, for absorbancy. It's just too hard to do frequent diaper changes with the twins when we're out of the house. TIA!

·
Registered
120 Posts
www.momsboardwalk.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by love_homebirthing
Spam me please! I'd like to get a few good AIO's for when we're out for awhile. Something made w/hemp is a plus, for absorbancy. It's just too hard to do frequent diaper changes with the twins when we're out of the house. TIA!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I love my Lucys Hope Chest diapers too!

I also love my BerryPlush AIOs...pricey, but they absorb a TON and I've never had leaking out of the covers. Super soft too.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmalinesMom
I love my Lucys Hope Chest diapers too!

I also love my BerryPlush AIOs...pricey, but they absorb a TON and I've never had leaking out of the covers. Super soft too.

So for the BerryPlush AIO's - are you really able to just change out the soaker (providing no poop got on the cover)? I might be able to afford it if that's true but otherwise I can't spend $30 a diaper with twins!

And a question about the Lucys Hope Chest dipes - I see that there are different fabric options. I know that sherpa is super soft but what's it's absorbancy like compared to hemp (i.e. why would I opt for a sherpa or sherpa/hemp combo over just hemp for the soaker pad)?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Yes! You can absolutley switch out just the soaker pads as long as there's no poop on them.

For the fabrics, I find hemp to be more absorbant than just sherpa alone, but the sherpa feels nicer against the skin.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
They're not in stock technically, but the custom Verybaby Hybrid AIO that I ordered from bluelakediapers.com was shipped the day after I ordered it!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The berry plush can be cost effective if you buy the additional soakers. If you buy them singly and just change them at each change, then they would be expensive. Mommy's touch also just came out with an AIO. I have a few instock and my tested tells me that they very absorbent and lasted through naps with no wicking -- but are a bit bulky. They have 6 layers of microfiber.
Pretty much everyone has the magic-alls on clearance right now so you can pick up some magic-alls for not too much from several places.
Hope this helps.
Amy

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I ordered 2 BerryPlush dipes plus 4 extra soakers. Hopefully they'll work out. Might try the new VB's too. Thanks for all the suggestions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.