Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some paypal burning a hole in my pocket and would like to try some more fitteds. I have collected alot of AIOs that I love, but am ready to branch out a little. So far the fitteds I have are Liz's Cloth hemp and ME Sandy's. I am thinking of ordering some angelwrap fitteds too.

So I am looking for suggestions on fitteds I should try to add to my stash. Nothing too pricey - as much as I love the idea of trying a firefly or RB, I just can't bring myself to spend that much on one diaper. Something in the $10 or less range is more my speed.

Oh - DS is in a size small - he is about 9 lbs or so, so I need something that works well for a little guy with big BF poos!

Thanks for your suggestions Mamas!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I just got an Ecobaby Organic Sherpa Grow with me diaper. It is a tad above your price range (12.99). But since it is a one size you can use it for a long time! It is so soft! And so absorbent! I was really surprised how much it held. I also like the Absorbitall...soft and absorbent! And the colors are really beautiful IRL.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have three suggestions:

1. Kissaluvs (even come in colors)-- reputed to be the best fitted for holding in BF poo, available widely but a great place is www.naturalbabies.com

2. Diaperbabies (similar to Kissaluvs), see www.diaperbabies.com

3. Lilybottoms -- a different style that the serged of Kissaluvs or DiaperBabies-- these are turned and topstitched and I don't know whether they will work as well in holding in BFpoo as the others. But they are very nicely made diapers and she has some in stock, and a size small runs $9. www.lilybottoms.com

Karla

·
Registered
22 Posts
As far as quick dry versions, I love my sugarpeas. They just fit my DD perfectly. Out of all the fitteds, these are by far my favs.
Next in line are my Mom and Me Creations Sam's Fitteds. I like how they stretch.
If you don't mind drying them a while, I like the Cloud 9 Softies. They have a good fit, you can get either front or side snap and she has great prices for the quality of her product.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Well, there are a lot of suggestions here so I might as well throw mine into the hat, right? I think you might be getting too much help, lol. What the heck - buy one of each, try 'em all out.

For thick dipes, I like www.cloud9softies.com and www.lucyshopechest.com . For trim dipes, I like www.littlesproutsdiapers.com (Growing Greens) and www.crickettsdiapers.com . And Fireflies, of course.

ETA - Let's not forget Cuddlebuns! A tad bit pricey but a really good diaper, and it's a one-size so it will fit until the bitter end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.