Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -
I am a new member to this community and very much looking foward to connecting with similar vibing people!
I also recently relocated from Brooklyn, NY to San Rafael, CA and would like to know is there anybody near that wouldn't mind meeting up?
My daughter just turned one and we wouldn't mind finding a positive parenting tribe!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to MDC and to the Bay Area! I live in Sonoma (about 35-40 minutes north/east of you), and I think there are a couple of people in Marin, and at least a few in Petaluma.

Check out this thread for more north bay mamas.

Unfortunately, we have never organzied a group, but I would LOVE to get one going! I am happy to drive to San Rafael to meet up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there - thanks for replying - sorry my response is so late - crazy last few days. Anyway, I would also love to get a group going too! I wouldn't mind driving to your location either - or we could meet in the middle. Whichever, whatever, lets meet!
Given your schedule, what's good for you?? I'm so happy my post got read and I hope you get this response - I think I'm doing it right...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I would like to meet you all. I live in novato.
Would any of you be into meeting for a night out to dinner or tea( just moms and nursing babies? We could meet in petaluma at a restaraunt.
This would be a great way to get to know each other and we could get to details about forming a group ( which will be hard to do with my children at least)
I would be interested in organizing and calling interested mothers, send me a private message with phone contact if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hey Ladies! Let's get this party started!

What do you think about meeting in Novato? Since we're coming from various directions, that seems like a central spot.

Dinner would be nice in a perfect world, but getting together in the day time is much easier for me. Evenings around here are filled with homework, dinner, and a DH who doens't usually get home until at least 7 or 8 o'clock.

What do you think about starting a new thread to organize this? There have been so many north baby mama threads, it might be good to title one with "North Bay Mamas - we're finally getting together!" or something like that.

I'm really looking forward to finally getting something going!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.