Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3-month old's current doctor just notified me that he will not follow an alternative vaccination schedule or separate the MMR vaccines. Anyone know of a doctor in the Rockville, MD (or anywhere in Montgomery County, Maryland) who will?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi-
Dr. June Fusner of Kensington pediatrics has been great with us. I don't know about separating the MMR but she is very homeopathic friendly and had no problem with us delaying vaccinations.

Just remember that you can always opt out of vaccines and then opt back in when you choose. Just don't schedule an appointment for it to be done!

·
Registered
36 Posts
We drive up to see the PA (Michelle Shaffer) at Dr. Julio Menocal's office in Frederick. You'll be asked to sign a waiver, but she's fine with alternative vax schedule--in fact, she's expecting in a few days, and plans to use a delayed schedule for her own child. She'll be out for awhile, of course, but plans to be back by the end of March...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.