Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this board in forever but am looking to create some newborn stash

I wasn't incredibly fond of wool with my last babe (I thought washing was a PITA) but am willing to give it a shot again. The problem I am having is finding nice wool felted covers. I don't like the stretch jersey. I had a Sugarpeas with DD that was lovely but I can't seem to find those stocked anywhere. I'd like to find some cute wool that I will probably embroider

While I'm at it I'd also like to find some nice fitteds for under the wool

TIA,
Keri

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. I went there and can see that she has the SugarPeas but there is no shopping cart??? I cliked on the cover but there is no list of the colors/sizes available and no way to add them to a cart. I'm a bit confused
:

I am also looking for other wool options. What are your favorite wool covers?

Keri

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
the sugar peas flannel should be back instock before you have your baby.

i haven't had a chance to use it yet, but i really like the bumpy wool wrap i have. it's 2 layers of thin felted wool, not stiff at all compared to other felted wool i've had.
the loveybums crepe wool may fit your bill too, and they come in such a great variety of colors (a plus over the bumpy).

for nice fitteds i really like swaddlebees. they're cute, trim, and easy to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.