Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am desperately looking for work that i can do with 2yo ds. right now i am caring for 3 kids, but the pay is not worth my time. (about $100/wk total) i seem to have a hard time getting nanny jobs due to my belief in AP. people just don't like the idea of their babies being held alot and responded to...go figure! i guess they like to get home from work and not have the baby demanding to be held all evening. one person i spoke with recently told me her 5 mo watched 1 hr of tv per day to learn independence, and she could tell from my voice i was horrified. i didn't get a call back. i am in a bad situation, single mom, 2 kids. my car is being repaired this week, and i had to borrow the $ from stbx's family. my dryer broke, someone donated one to me, then it broke! i'm barely hanging on. if someone knows of a family in need of a nanny, please let me know! i have been finger printed and fbi checked in the last few years, will gladly do again. cpr certification needs to be updated. if the family is at all familiar with AP, then they know what i'm all about, and what type of care their dc will receive.<br><br>
btw, housecleaning won't work for me now that ds is so heavy in the backpack, and i have no one to watch him. i could do errands for busy people. i can do pet sitting. i am willing to consider almost anything. thanks to any who read this. roxanne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts