Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the northern east coast. I'm so looking forward to spending those last few weeks of pregnancy in October enjoying the cool weather, changing leaves, and anticipation of the holiday season. My last baby was born in the spring, so I spent my whole pregnancy hidden away indoors during a long winter. Being pregnant summer into fall sounds just lovely to me!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah, snow and cold and maternity clothes sounds like a nightmare!

My due date for this baby is only 2 weeks after my daughter's birthday, so basically the same seasons, but I live somewhere cooler now though lack ac in our house, so it might suck more. I'll have to see.

·
Registered
244 Posts
My last baby was born in November, and I did feel like it was a nice season to be pregnant. I kind of got depressed after the baby was born though. With the cold winter weather and being a new mom I never wanted to venture out of the house. I was afraid of Baby getting sick too, so I kept him away from people. This time will hopefully be a little bit better because I will know what I am doing this time around. And won't be too scared to get out. Hopefully. :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
I kind of got depressed after the baby was born though. With the cold winter weather and being a new mom I never wanted to venture out of the house. I was afraid of Baby getting sick too, so I kept him away from people.
I feel the same way as a third time mom! My last babe was born in July and she was a super fussy baby so it was her that kept us in. When we were finally able to take her places she got really sick, bronchiolitis, and had to be hospitalized for two days. I will have to return to work at 12 weeks but hopefully with shortened hours so I won't need to do daycare aka "the sickness death trap."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts