Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone,
I'm a SHAMama to my 20mo old son and I really need to bring some income in. I love children so decided to nanny that way I can stay at home with DS and still be contributing to our income. However I'm having a hard time finding a family to nanny for. I have been pt time nanning for a family and watch another little one when needed so I have excellent references and also am CPR/firstaid certified. I have posted several Craigslist ads and talked to everyone I know so they could spread the word. Is there anywhere else I can look? I'm really in need of finding a family soon. Any help would be great....THANKS mamas

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphie76 View Post
Check the job boards at Palomar College and MiraCosta college for their child development departments. I know that lots of people contact the child development departments looking for nannies!
Thanks, I didn't think about that one...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by paganmama View Post
try gonannies.com.

you can find a nanny or post looking for jobs as a nanny. that's how we found or fabulous lindsay!

good luck! ani
Thank you so much!!! I just registered and there was a few familys I'm going to contact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.