Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so since I had my baby and lost the baby weight. I not only have these horrible strecth marks(which I'm working on) I have this loose skin on my tummy that looks horrible. Just a bunch of loose skin hanging there with the stretch marks makes it look even worse. I have a small waist adn the skin just seems to sag around it so nadly. Is there anything that can be done about this? Will this look better the more toned I get ot am I just stuck. Are there any products?
Does anyoneknow what I mean, have any advice. Dh left when I was just 2 weeks postpartem so he hasn't seen this, yuck! I would very much like to help it before he comes back. hELP!

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
How long has it been since you were pg last? I started off really thin and gained a huge amt. of weight with first pg. I lost the weight but like you had horrible saggy belly skin. It took about 2 years to look somewhat decent again, although it wasn't back to pre-pregnancy.

Skin is elastic, it will usually go back with time and some support. Maybe just wear a support belt/girdle like thing somewhat loosely to support the skin the way you would support your breasts to prevent them from sagging too much in old age. My breasts also sagged really bad after pg (went from A to D cup, dried up very fast at 5 mos postpartum). I was very good about never going around without a bra on except at night and my breasts went back to somewhat of their old form but again, took 2 years.

Darshani

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.