Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cathe
I would love and appreciate recipies for Black baen soup, Dahl, bean dip, Lentil soup and hummus.......my mouth is watering now too........I am a dried bean virgin so I need recipies Thanks for taking the time for me

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cathe...I just made your lentil soup and WOW it was great and easy....I made a dinner fir for November complete with pumpkin muffins...I was realizing we were spending so much money on 1 time dinners and now I am concentrating on foods that will streatch...we have PLENTY of left over lentil souip..I just added veggie stock to it to add more broth..even my 3 year old and 11 month old loved it...THANKS black bean soup is later this weekl......I bought stff for hummus too...I cant thank you enough..If you have any more meals that stretch I am all EARS...we are pretty broke..I am a sahm and DH isnt rolling in it..so any ideas are welcome...THANKS SO MUCH CATHE....YOU ROCK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.