Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All books are $5. The price includes media mail shipping (within the US - Canada will be more) with delivery confirmation. If you would like insurance, it will be an extra $1.30. All books are in good condition unless otherwise stated. I accept paypal (non-cc) and money orders or cashiers checks.

Chicken soup for the teenage soul (paperback)

Chicken soup for the teenage soul part 2 (paperback)

The elements of style 4th edition by William Strunk jr and EB White - Great book on writing for college students! (paperback)

The Locket by Richard Paul Evans (hard cover) a love story.

Another Shot by Joe Kita (hard cover) a book about second chances and reliving your life.

One day my soul just opened up by Jyanla Vanzant (hard cover) a book about spirituality.

Queer 13 (hard cover) Lesbian and gay writers recall 7th grade.

The prodigal father by Mark Bryan (hard cover)

Codes of love by Mark Bryan (hard cover) how to rethink your family and remake your life.

Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding (hard cover) Funny book!

Joe + Marilyn by Roger Kahn (hard cover) a book about Joe Dimaggio and Marilyn Monroe.

Howard Stern the unauthorized biography (hard cover) a few pictures are missing from this book's picture section.

The green mile by Stephen King (paperback) all 6 parts in one book.

Mysteries

Silent night by Mary Higgins Clarke (paperback)

All around the town by MHC (paperback)

Weep no more my lady by MHC (paperback)

Let me call you sweetheart by MHC (paperback)

False Memory by Dean Koontz (hard cover)

Killing me softly by Nicci French (hard cover)

Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or book descriptions

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.