Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd Love to connect with mature holistic vegetarian organic wise Mamas near Lincoln City. My family currently lives in Corvallis, but we are moving to Otis near Lincoln City this week and we'd love to connect and meet some lovely sweet Mommies for friendship and support. We believe that it takes a village tribe to raise a child and we sensitive vegetarian holistic organic wise "think outside the box" Mamas needs to stick together and support each other as loving caring sisters. My dear sweet husband, our adorable beautiful 2 yo teething toddler, and I are caffeine-free meditators and would love to connect with like minded Mommies who drink occasional coffee but believe in self-care and healthy wellness. We believe in being as self-sufficient and do it yourself as possible and living as harmoniously close to Mother Earth as possible, including, only organic green nontoxic fragrance, holistic herbal medicine and zero toxic synthetic fragrance and big pharma...Ayurvedic is a large integral part of our wellness, as is lots of comedy and laughter and healthy home-cooked meals, which I love to make...clean healthy fresh air, clean healthy food, and clean healthy water are very important for good health and wellness. Please say hello and connect with me, I'd love to talk with you. Peace Love xoxox <3 <3 <3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts