Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post this because it is not really a diaper review, but it is a WAHM who sells diapering stuff. Feel free to move if this would be better suited else where.

I ordered a shopping cart cover from Little Lily, and it arrived today. It is wonderful. The sewing is perfect, and I loe how it stuffs into it's own little bag! It even has a toy hook, and 2 littl epockets for toys or sippy cups etc. The most exciting part of opening the package, the beautiful Taglet on the top. At first I though, oh my, I got someone elses package. But then I read the note, and it said she had included it as a gift for the slight delay. The delay was because of Columbus Day and no mail, so it was not even something in their control, yet she still gave such a generous gift!

I will certainly order there again!

www.littlelily.com

Sarah

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, Sarah.

Oooh...I read your post and went over to Little Lily to see the cart cover.
It is so pretty and comfortable looking! How does it attach to the cart? I've never seen a cart cover in person. Does it just go over the seat and the elastic in the photos I saw holds it on?

It sounds as though you received a beautiful item and great customer service! What is a taglet? I've never heard that word before.
:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, It is just elastic that goes all around it. So easy to use, and then it stuffs right back into its own little bag.

A taglet is a small square blanket with lots of little colorful tags around it for the baby to fiddle with. I believe the ones sold in stores are called taggies. It was such a generous gift, as the ones I have seen sold in stores range from 15-40 dollars depending on size.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, there are holes for their legs. If the child can fit in the cart, It looks like they should be able to sit in it with this. This just keeps them from touching any of the yucky germs.

I really am convinced it works too because we had a shopping cart cover from another WAHM, it was great as well, but did not fit it the cart at the grocery store I go to each week, so I sold it and got this one, which because of the elastic fits in all carts.

Well, the one time I put her in a cart w/o the cover (had already mailed the old one and was waiting for the new one to come) she came down with a cold just a few days after we went to the market. I'm sure it was from al those nasty germs on the cart!

Sarah

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, Sarah.

Well now you've done it.
I'm gonna have to get one of those cart covers. I like the idea of the elastic. Quick on and off would work very well for me.

I looked on her site and didn't see Taglet's for sale. It sounds like a really nifty thing to have! What are the tags made of? Are they cardboard or something that a baby can gnaw on and not have it come off in their mouth?

Thanks for posting about the cart cover.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The taglets are just ribbons (think what you would put in a little girls hair) and are about one inch long and looped. I am horrible at decribing things, but if you do a goole search for a taggie you will see what I am decribing. Taggies I believe are the "name brand" taglet

I just got back from the store, and dicovered that the shopping cart cover is easy to put on with one hand while holding the baby in the other! that is a plus!

Wish I could sew! I could make a fortune from selling them to the people in the store who ask me where I got it!

Sarah

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ohhh...okay. Your description is great! Once you began describing the Taggie, I knew exactly what you meant. I've seen some soft toys with those folded over ribbons. I'd not seen a Taggie, though. What a good idea!

One handed, huh? I'm going to order a cover today. I'll be sure and mention that you're the one who *referred* me to her site.

I wish I could sew. I don't even know where to begin.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think she has a couple in stock (at least she did when I ordered mine). I really wanted the blue and white check, so I ordered a custom. I was supriesed how quickly it came, even with the holiday.

Glad you were able to picture what I was decribing on the Taglet! Things would be so much easier if I had a digital camera and could just snap a picture for you

Sarah

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
HeHe! I just ordered one. I can't wait for it to come! I have a really junky cart cover that I bought at BRU. It pretty much only coveres the cart handle. Well, thats fine and dandy, but Lulu likes to chew on the sides of the cart and the belt buckle. NASTY!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.