Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so you ladies lured me into cding with all the amazing fabrics and new diapers. I am hooked but I am also discovering the joys of pinning. There's something so satisfying about seeing ds in his ubcpf with those blue dritz pins holding everything in place. Plus I'm loving the featherlite pants that came in the mail the other day. Back to basics, diapering the way my mom diapered us. Never knew it could be so satisfying. Of course I'm waiting for very cool fluffy mail from some wahms and that'll always be part of the thrill.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by *solsticemama*
I am hooked but I am also discovering the joys of pinning. There's something so satisfying about seeing ds in his ubcpf with those blue dritz pins holding everything in place.
I love PFs, but I have been using a snappi since I am not pinning well at all... Do you have any tricks? Do you pin toward him or away from him (does that make sense?). I don't really like the snappi since it seems to squish his "privates", but I have not been successful with pinning. I want to learn!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.