Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the link:<br><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2346427945&category=26267" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=26267</a>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,137 Posts
Oh, thanks so much for finding that auction for ME! Back off, <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/hyena.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="hyena">...this one is mine. <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/wink1.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="wink1"><br><br>
J/K!! Whomever wins <i>must</i> post pics of the finished product, though! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/orngbiggrin.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="orange big grin">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;"><i>Originally posted by phishmama</i><br><b>Oh, thanks so much for finding that auction for ME! Back off, <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/hyena.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="hyena">...this one is mine. <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/wink1.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="wink1"><br><br>
J/K!! Whomever wins <i>must</i> post pics of the finished product, though! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/orngbiggrin.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="orange big grin"></b></td>
</tr></table></div>
<br><br><br><br><br><br>
It would be cute to add on a little pumpkin hat to the finished product.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
LOL, I'm working on a set now with autumn shaded pants and a pumpkin hat! And this time it'll be a larger size than the first auction <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/wink1.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="wink1">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,372 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;"><i>Originally posted by Knittin' in the Shade</i><br><b>LOL, I'm working on a set now with autumn shaded pants and a pumpkin hat! And this time it'll be a larger size than the first auction <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/wink1.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="wink1"></b></td>
</tr></table></div>
THERESA!!!! Do not tempt me like this!!! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/hammer.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="hammer"> Evil evil woman you are... :LOL<br><br>
I am so lusting after a pumpkin hat for Bret for fall/ winter...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
I'm sorry <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/angel.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="angel"> I'm really not evil!!<br><br>
Ya know, a ton of mamas have bought the pumpkin hat pattern, I be if you post here or on amity's looking for someone to make you one, there's at least one mama who would love to!! (tempt, tempt...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,561 Posts
I admit I bid on it but was still outbid by the person who was already in the run. So I give up because I do not have money for that anyway and it is a crying shame I tells ya, a crying shame. I have two soakers from Theresa and they are the most beautiful functional soakers I own!!! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying"><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying"><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;"><i>Originally posted by DreamingMama</i><br><b>I admit I bid on it but was still outbid by the person who was already in the run. So I give up because I do not have money for that anyway and it is a crying shame I tells ya, a crying shame. I have two soakers from Theresa and they are the most beautiful functional soakers I own!!! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying"><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying"><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/mecry.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="crying"></b></td>
</tr></table></div>
<br>
LOL!!!<br>
I want to bid but, I have the pattern... now I just got to decide what colors to make it in...<br><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/smile.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="smile"><br>
Liz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,372 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;"><i>Originally posted by Knittin' in the Shade</i><br><b>I'm sorry <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/angel.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="angel"> I'm really not evil!!<br><br>
Ya know, a ton of mamas have bought the pumpkin hat pattern, I be if you post here or on amity's looking for someone to make you one, there's at least one mama who would love to!! (tempt, tempt...)</b></td>
</tr></table></div>
I know you're not evil... but you certainly are a temptress! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/wink1.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="wink1"> I'm sure I could find someone to make one of those adorable hats too. I just love them! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/love.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="love">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,561 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;"><i>Originally posted by LizHarrison</i><br><b>LOL!!!<br>
I want to bid but, I have the pattern... now I just got to decide what colors to make it in...<br><img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/smile.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="smile"><br>
Liz</b></td>
</tr></table></div>
Dang-Nabbit I am going to have to learn to knit and SOON! All the patterns she has on her site are so fun.....<img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/orngbiggrin.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title="orange big grin">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,839 Posts
OMG that is too tempting even though I now can knit, albeit at a novice level. Wow- think of the cool colors and patterns you could get!!!<br><br>
I am going to knit Forest's longies in blue. I know I can do it - Theresa has great tech support to get you going if you get stuck.<br><br>
Dh would be very upset if I bid on those longies since I can knit, but....hmmm... and on top of it Forest is using the potty a few times a day but he's 19 months so he can't possibly be pt-ing yet...<br><br><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Note to self- Do not push bid button on eBay...</span>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,839 Posts
The auction has ended. We'll just have to wait for the next one to be tempted again...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top