Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
OMG!!! Those are gorgeous!!!! But, no way they would fit Gunnar.......I have been looking for the perfect pair of wool pants for winter.....Dang!
Oh, my.....I want, I want, I want.....but they won't fit! (where is the jumping up and down and stomping my feet smiley?)

·
Premium Member
12,833 Posts
I would have bid in a heartbeat if they'd been large. Those are beautiful!!!

I'm going to try to knit some for ds for winter - I think I can do it. I finished two LT bucket hats for my kids (with a few imperfections on top but look pretty good) and am started on a sock and half a sweater arm...

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Just last night while I was changing Bret and hoisting an Aristocrat over his dipe, I longed for a pair of wool pants. *sigh* Those would be waaaay too small on even my peanut boy. Though he does have a magic butt... maybe they would fit??? :LOL

·
Premium Member
12,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by abigailvr
Too bad Niels is larger than the average 14 month old, so they're WAY too small.

I would try to make them, though, if she sold a pattern for that!
Abigail, it is the LTK soaker pattern with a variation where you knit down the legs. I think if we ask her, she will tell us how! That's what I hope to do.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaMonica
Abigail, it is the LTK soaker pattern with a variation where you knit down the legs. I think if we ask her, she will tell us how! That's what I hope to do.
She did say in the email to look for the pattern on her web site soon

I can't wait!!!
Liz

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.