Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
What kind of lump is it? I would really rather have my mw look at it and let me know if it's anything to worry about or not, just to be on the safe side. But, breast cancer does run in my family, so I'm pretty big on getting that kind of thing looked at.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I don't want to minimize the importance of getting those things checked out, but my breasts are lumpy as hell! How far along are you??

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Your breasts do get lumpy while you are pregnant.

All of those milk ducts and blood vessels are growing and changing.

If it is just a milk ducts then you should have a very similar lumpy spot on the mirror image part of your other breast. So if the lump is on the lower right side of one breast the corresponding milk duct should be on the lower left side of the other breast. You can sometimes feel the whole line of milk ducts if they are very lumpy.

On the other hand, if you aren't feeling anything in the corresponding part of your other breast definately get it checked out. And I would probably ask just to be safe the next time I went in no matter what.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yeah, I'm 25w also. My milk ducts are very prominant, but like mentioned above, I have ones on each side that pretty much match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.