Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what people thought about these two products and if you prefer one over the other.<br><br>
I just got some Lunapads and I love them. I like how they are made and I like that you can change the inserts instead of the whole pad. I also don't like stuffing holder type pads.<br><br><br>
So, mamas, which would you rather have? And why...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Glad rags do not have a moisture resistant barrier as far as I know, so I prefer Lunapads.<br><br>
I also find it a bit of a pain stuffing the gladrag holder w/inserts.<br><br>
I like the wings on lunapads.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, I like the Lunapads too. I like being able to just change the insert. I do think the pads shrunk a little bit in the wash, but that is my only negative remark about them. I had considered the Pandora's Pads, but just because I liked that awesome deep red color they come in!

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
I've never used Gladrags but I have Lunapads and really like them. I too like the fact that you can change inserts and not the whole pad on med/light flow days. It makes it much more affordable. I only own 5 pads and about 16 inserts, which is enough to get me through my period which lasts around 3-4 days. I like the flannel because it doesn't feel squishy wet even when wet.<br><br>
Darshani

1 - 4 of 4 Posts