Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,445 Posts
There is nothing girly about that set!!!

That is g/n if I have ever seen a set
If the inseam was longer it would be on my son in a second.

· Registered
3,964 Posts
How do you use a set like that? I have been wondering what you do after a diaper change? Do you just keep using it all day, or do you buy a second pair of matching pants and alternate. Really, I'm not being snarky. This is the only reason I have not bought any of these type of wool pants. Longies too. I can see longies at night, but do you need to have a nice stash of longies to use them during the day?

· Registered
4,890 Posts
I'd put a boy... or my little girl in that set... but I just don't have the pp right now... bummer. It's *too* cute! And would totally fit too!

· Registered
6,061 Posts
nope, no need for extras, if you change promptly and the pants arent damp you reuse them... thats the awesome thing about wool! DS can wear the same pair of pants all day and even overnight as long as the dipe underneath is not allowed to get dripping wet

· Registered
4,890 Posts
It you caught the diaper changing before the wool got damp at all, you could keep using it all day I'd say.

(or I will admit to using a PUL cover under wool if I know we'll be out for a while
: )

· Registered
3,755 Posts
I alternate. I like to have an airing in between. Maybe it's just my babe. When she is in the sling the wool feels wet to me. So, I think it depends. You could find a bunch of pants that would go with that shirt though.

· Registered
10,060 Posts
Oh I want that set so bad!! I am sitting here right now trying to decide what to sell! I have a Kiwi that could go and maybe a couple of fitteds. I must have that set!

I was just wondering why that one is more expensive than the other medium set? Not saying that they aren't totally worth it, I was just wondering?

· Registered
10,060 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cjr
Thicker wool.
Ahhh! See I didn't read! :LOL But I still want!
I keep hinting at my husband that this would make an awesome Anniversary gift and he keeps asking what the site is. I keep telling him that if he is going to let me get it that it has to be now, he'll forget!

· Registered
3,496 Posts
I would put that on Josh in a HEARTBEAT!!!!
since when are dragonflies girly? Its a blue shirt and everything.
There is a large too!!!!

I am in LOOOOVE

· Registered
3,706 Posts
I would put dragonflies on DS, but DH says it's the stitching around the bottom of the pants that makes it "girly"
. He's very funny about things like that
: , he even thinks knitted longies are girly
so we have NONE

· Registered
6,183 Posts
oooh! I love it! Her pants are so amazing. I mean seriously amazing. I have two pairs and I adore them. That set is sooooo cute. Sooooo cute. It mocks me. I have had to sit on my hands the whole time she has stocked but I don't know if I can do it now. Must. Close. Window.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.