Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 11 weeks pg with twins, this is my 3rd pg this year. My first m/c was at 12 weeks, so I do not know if I am just worried more because that date is upcomming or what. I had a horrible dream last night that I was going to the bathroom and there was just so much blood and clotting and I was screaming and crying. I was so upset when I woke up, I still am for that matter. I am so scared, I have had no good dreams about the twins and now this. Someone please tell me dreams don't mean everything. I hate being pg again, it is driving me nuts. It is so hard to deal with stuff that is completly out of my hands.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I also had a dream early in this pregnancy about a miscarriage. It was a horrible dream but that was all it was, a dream or a nightmare to be exact. I think when we are dealing with loss our minds try to find a way to relieve the stress, anxiousness and pain we feel and dreams are a way of doing that. I've had several nightmares about going into preterm labor with this baby and that is one of my biggest fears with this pregnancy. I really don't think dreams can predict the future or tell you what is going to happen. Take care, I know its hard to relax. I hope all goes better for you.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Dreams don't mean anything. I dreamed that I miscarried just last week- very detailed and all and a pretty far-along fetus- but I am not even kinda sorta pregnant.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Tiffany:<br><br>
Sorry about your losses... :-(((<br><br>
Since last Thursday, I had the worst WORST feeling about my pregnancy... also, perhaps, bc I'm coming up against the date when we found out on an u/s the last one stopped growing. On Thursday, I got this message of "the pregnancy is over." I have been total gloom and doom every second since.<br><br>
Well, so much for intuition - today's u/s revealed that the bean is perfect in every way. I asked the tech if the baby was gone and she looked at me like I was crazy. Everything was fine... :))<br><br>
It is normal to have scary dreams when pg - all the hormones and all the emotions mixing it up together.<br><br>
Take care,<br><br>
Jennifer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts