Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone remember this post I did?

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=555977

After reading everyone's posts I was pretty mad at myself for buying them!

Well I got them and used them for a bit more than 1 week now. They've prob been washed and used a half dozen times each. And this AM I woke up to find that I put DD#2 (1 yr old) in one over night! And no leaking at all even though she flips around in bed like a monkey all night. I was pretty worried about the side sleeping.

So are these going to poop out on me (some pun intended)? Are the bad reviews for another version or will these wear out or stretch out and be good for nothing?

So far, for $8 a dipe I'm pretty psyched. They fit both my 35# 3 1/2 yo and the 1 yr old pretty darn well. I wouldn't try to fit them on a bigger kiddo though, they just fit the 3 1/2 yo old.

Now, it's pretty cheapo fleece on the inside. It was starting to pill before we even washed it, lol! I'm not crazy about true AIO's as far as absorbancy (usually too little for us) and drying time. But for back up emergency dipes that you can just leave in the diaper bag, these are fine!!

The Ebayer that sold them said the she's the actual manufacturer (she made them for Jessica) and that she has the velcro ones too, but hasn't brought them over yet. I'm wondering what version those are...

I'd love to hear ya'll comments on my results so far...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Does anybody have any comments? I'm so curious as to which magic-alls the other posters have!

And I'm wondering if I can review this here? I know there's restrictions based on where you bought them...

TIA!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts