Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just look out my window and happen to see an envelope laying in our grass. I go outside and it is a package containing a MM soaker.
:

Our mail lady pushed our mail into our box so deep, that it popped the back of our mailbox off and just left the package laying in the grass right by the street.

If anything would have happened to that, I might have gone all postal at the PO. :LOL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have found that the mail people have no respect for anything that comes as a package. When I have ordered scrapbooking stuff they have bent packages when it says right on them "fragile do not bend" They don't care, it is like our packages are a burden to them.
Jessica

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
My mail lady loves fluff

She delivered 3 or 4 packages adn then one day finally asked some questions about cloth--now whenever she delivers a package that might be fluff--she waits for me to open it--fine most times--but not when I haven't showered and am holding a puking 5 mos old! She was very disappointed with the last package--it was just used hemp stuffers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.