Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Has anyone on the east coast mailed a diaper to Hawaii?
How long should it take to get there?
I've never mailed diapers there.. but I have mailed ebay packages. It's the same price to send priority.. if it's less than a pound... so you might consider that. I sent a package parcel post to save $0.45. It took 7 weeks to get there!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
If you have a zip code, you can go to usps.com and calculate postage. You'll need a weight. An average diaepr I sell weighs about 8-9 oz. but they are pretty heafty... compared to say, a kissaluvs which is more like 4-5 oz. I'd err on the side of heavier until you can get it to a scale.. calculate it for 8oz for one fitted diaper. I agree you should send it priority and use the free packaging... it might save you and the buyer a lot of heartache and waiting.

amber

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I mailed a box to Hawaii and it took 3 or 4 days to get there via priority mail. And I'm in Boston, almost as far east as you can get.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm in Hawaii, and we are darn lucky if priority makes it to us within 3 days. It's more like an average of a week. And forget parcel! That goes by boat and takes an average of 6 weeks!

I would say 1st class and priority take 5-7 days on average.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.