Mothering Forum banner

Major problem...well to me it is

985 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Rachelsmom 
#1 ·
I bought a wool diaper cover from...not sure if I should say the name or not but will if someone asks and it was to small. So on her site it says you can return if too small for another. I emailed her and she said that it was ok to return and she will get a bigger one made and out ASAP. That was the last time I heard from her! I emailed her to see if she received the cover and nothing. I have sent countless emails to see if something is wrong. Well, she has her phone# on the website so I called it yesterday. It had been changed so I called the new one and still nothing. She was sooooo nice, had stuff on ebay too and even has put new things on her site. What happened? It was only $14 but $14 on nothing!!!!! I wanted to try wool so bad. I have never had anything happen like this.

#4 ·
Can you click on "ask seller a question" on ebay and email her that way? She might be more likely to read the message.

Ugh! That is terrible. I would definitely email her a few more times, ans let her know what you will be taking this up with paypal if you don't hear from her.

#5 ·
Rachelsmom - please do not 'out' this WAHM on this forum -obviously Private Messages are an avenue. If it is a WAHM store that you purchased it through (and not ebay), you may want to leave feedback in the Diapering Review Forum. A balanced feedback is essential for mommas to have an idea of where they want to shop.

I imagine I would kindly let her know that you need her to respond to your emails or phone messages or you will have to leave negative feedback for an incomplete transaction and follow up with whatever recourse is necessary. That is out and out stealing if she simply is not shipping the product. However, if there was a problem that is holding up your shipment (family emergency or the like) most probably she isn't receiving your calls or emails.

I hope you are able to get it resolved soon. And yes, $14.00 is a good amount of money to just send to someone for nothing!
Stay on it - and if you purchased via PayPal or credit card make sure to follow up within the allotted time.

#6 ·
I just made a complaint through Yahoo shopping...that is the market she goes through. Also I just saw that she had put the EXACT cover I returned back on her website! She sold it to me as a medium and now it is being sold as a small!!
I just want my cover!!!

#8 ·
I didn't pay through pay pal, on my bank statement it went directly to her...has the phone # on there etc. Well, I got a call back from the # that is listed as the changed # when you call the # that is listed on her website and it is a man and has no idea who I am and what I am talking about. He doesn't even have the same last name as her. She is in the same area code I am. This is really ticking me off and I am saddened by it too. What can I do besides wait for Yahoo to write me back?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.