Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a mama (or papa) and toddler yoga class? I have been searching for one in Eugene. I may have found an instructor who could teach a class - anyone interested? If so, what age are your kids and what days/times work for you?

Or, does anyone know of a class that is already happening?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
We would be interested. I have a 28 month old daughter and we will be moving to Eugene this Saturday. We're interested as long as the classes aren't too pricey, or too early.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The instructor said she can take kids who can sit up on their own to age 3. Right now, she is thinking of a class on Friday mornings at 10:30am. Anyone want to try for this week or is that too short of notice? I'm going to try to go with my dd. I will get the address and post it for those interested.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HerzogMamma View Post
The instructor said she can take kids who can sit up on their own to age 3.
Well, I guess that means not us - enjoy the class, everyone!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The class is at a center called Musical Feet (they teach dance classes). They have two locations: 2101 Bailey Hill and 420 W. 12th. I am going to meet the instructor tomorrow (Friday Oct. 5) at 10:30am at the Bailey Hill location. If anyone wants to join us, that would be great. I will ask her about 6mo and 4yr olds and let you know what she says. I think a range of ages would be fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.