[IMG alt="Owned by "boss lady" Chrissy Lavdovsky, Layered + Long is Mothering's new favorite Etsy shop. "]https://www.mothering.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/layered-and-long.jpg[/IMG]

We've recently discovered Etsy jewelry shop Layered + Long and have fallen in love with their quirky, family-focused necklaces.

Owned by "boss lady" Chrissy Lavdovsky, Layered + Long has 10 people on the team - friends and family of Chrissy (family dog and cat included) who help with the packaging, metalwork, and most importantly, help maintain happy vibes throughout the production process.

Related: Viva La Vulva! This Etsy Shop Celebrates Vulva Power!

Chrissy started Layered + Long on her living room floor, accompanied by her toddler and dog. On her Etsy page, she writes: " It's taken endless work and all my determination and passion, but L+L is now my dream come true. I feel like the luckiest girl ever and I'm so grateful for the fabulous Etsy marketplace and community for making this possible!"

This busy mom's shop has been favorited on Etsy 163,174 times and has a 5-star average rating from customers. Not surprising when you see the stunning jewelry. Check it out for yourself:

Boobs Necklace $34 + US

We've decided to include an excerpt of the product description for this particular piece because it is AWESOME. "This is not a booby trap: your breasts are perfect because they belong to you. I designed this piece as a stand against the over-sexualization of breasts. Breasts don't define our sexiness. And it's unfortunate that women feel objectified because we've got 'em...that needs to change. Let's take back this exploited symbol - because as owners, we have the right. " Preach!

Best Friend Necklace $31+ US

Unicorn Necklace $29 + US

Personalized Stick Family Bar Necklace $47 + US

Personalized Stick Family Disc Necklace $33+ US

Personalized Initial Necklace $38+ US

Photo Credit: Layered + Long

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.