Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently posted about the Mamma's Milk co-op that I'm running on the Babywearing Co-op yahoo group, but I had to share that Jude has given co-op members an exclusive 44% discount on her silks!!

People who own the slings say that they are even more beautiful in person, which is hard to imagine, as they are stunning when viewed on the website. All of the slings are included in the co-op, but the silks have the biggest discount to get them "out there" where they must be seen and felt.

To see Jude's beautiful slings, go to www.mammasmilk.com . To get your discount and to become a member of the co-op, go to http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/babywearingco-op .

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email! The co-op closes on the 25th, so be sure to get your order in.
Barb

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
They are GORGEOUS but I feel silk looks too fancy for me - a regular SAHM who has nowhere fancy to go. Besides I am afraid it might take a lot of special care to clean. What is everybody's experience?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Polihaupt,

Hi! I recognize you from the March due date club - my Arden is 3 months old, too!

I've felt the same about silk, so I look forward to reading the replies. I know that I've read silk is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, so it seems appropriate. These are reversible, so they'll be a little warmer than slings that aren't. I'm thinking I may get a silk pouch for the winter - pretty and warm. I don't have anywhere to go except my API meetings, but that's a good place to show them off!!

Barb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts