Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am looking for delicious, fresh from the farm maple syrup. I live in Australia and what we have here is terrible. I have been told Vermont is a great place to buy from. What do you think?

I would prefer to buy from a farm/boutique supplier to have access to the great stuff.

Anywhere you recommend?

thanks

C

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Whoa, shipping to au? It may be expensive. I am in VT and buy from local makers and made some of my own but I am not sure if local guys would ship that far for a good price. I would for sure check out amazon.com for a good deal shipping wise.
PS- grade B is our favorite!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for all that info. I ended up buying from the Branon Family orchard. So hopefully it will be yummy.

They do a shipping to Australia in a prepaid box of some kind. It wasn't cheap but was heaps cheaper than we pay here for horrible supermarket stuff that could be 10 years old.

They are in Vermont. I have listed all these ones to try as well.

So, anyone with a must have delicious syrup, please still post as I will make my way through them! LOL.

C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.