Mothering Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yay! Yes, indeed! Baby #4 is due some time around the 20th of March. :love I'm turning 41 next month, and my oldest will be 20 in February! :grin: Hoping to be able to have another midwife-attended birth, but that's currently up in the air, thanks to at least 2 of our 3 local midwives moving away before the end of this year.

Looking forward to connecting with other mamas. :thumb

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yay! Finally! I'm due March 1st with #9. I've had two 13 week losses in a row from a blood clotting disorder we had no idea I had, so hoping and praying with blood thinner shots, this baby will be ok

Reactions: Saara687

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yay! Yes, indeed! Baby #4 is due some time around the 20th of March. :love I'm turning 41 next month,

I'm due March 21st and I turn 41 tomorrow!!
Husband is still nervous about telling anyone yet. We miscarried in 2013. But I am feeling so different this pregnancy. This will be my third and my oldest is 11.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Due March 22 according to my calculations.
This is my 6th pregnancy. My other "babies" are 20, 18, 15, 12, and 6.
Suffice it to say, I am starting all over again.
I have a distinct feeling this is a twin pregnancy. Twins are in my family and I'm 39, so the likelihood is there. But even without statistics, I feel it.
Felt implantation on the 5th and got my initial faint bfp the 6th. On the 7th I asked at my regular appointment for a test to confirm the pregnancy. Dr ordered a blood test and called with results on the 10th. BFP.
So I had to cancel the tubal ligation I had previously scheduled for the 31st. Oops.
I have had insomnia for the last couple of years, and now I'm sleeping for a 10-12 hour stretch (with pee breaks) plus a nap or three. Nausea hit today and I don't normally get morning sickness. The one pregnancy I did get ms with it didn't start till I was 3 months along.
Hope you Mama's are feeling well!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hello! I am 37 and pregnant with a big surprise #6 ! my others are 11, 9, almost 7, 4, and 20 mo .. we were planning on being done buuuuuut... I'm due March 7th, 6w4d - so it has had a bit of time to sink in and i'm sure everything will be ok.

·
Registered
448 Posts
@thechainedangel I'd be suspicious of twins too! When do you get an ultrasound??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found out I'm pregnant. First pregnancy. Infertile Myrtle here...we conceived through IVF. I had two 5-day blastocysts transferred on July 12th. I got an at home positive pregnancy test 5 days after. I have my first beta test Friday 21st and then a second on Monday the 24th and a 3rd on Friday the 28th. We are cautiously optimistic and cannot wait until we get our beta numbers. My nurse said a positive at home test this early is a good sign for a frozen transfer cycle.

Happy to have found this group - hope I get to stick around :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi! I'm due by my own calculations March 2nd. This is pregnancy #5, baby #4.
I started spotting July 7th, the day I turned 5 weeks. I've been bleeding ever since. I went to the Dr. and they checked my levels 3 times and they doubled every 48 hours like they should. So Monday I had an ultrasound and they saw a sac but said I was too early to see anything else. So I will have another in two weeks.
So based my HCG levels and the ultrasound, it appears I'm only about 6 weeks right now instead of 7. However I know I'm right on my last menstrual cycle. The nurse said I could have ovulated late? Which that doesn't make sense either bc I know when I conceived.
I've had no clots or cramping and it's not heavy bleeding but it's making it hard to get excited, bc I don't know what to expect.

·
Registered
85 Posts
View attachment 50722

Our March 2018 Due Date Club is now open.

Does anyone have a March due date yet?
Kinda surprised to be back here already! My first is 18 months. It took forever the first time so i expected the same this time around. Nope. Ha! Estimated due date March 22nd. Since im only 5+4 it doesnt seem real yet. I wont beleive it until the morning sickness kicks in!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm out.
Pregnancy was ectopic. Got home a bit ago from surgery.
I wish you all the best in your pregnancies. And I'll ask my little one to watch over you all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts