Mothering Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! Not expected! I'm almost 41. This will be my 8th baby if all goes well. I'm feeling a little crazy right now. :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there!

I am brand-spanking new and thought this was the perfect first forum to intro myself and say hi! My due date is March 31, 2019. This is my 2nd pregnancy (2015 unfortunately was partial molar and required a D&C). I refer lovingly to this pregnancy as my science experiment as my conception method this time round was quite ..unique? :) Let's just say that when my little one asks how babies are made, it may start with, "Well, when a mommy and daddy really love each other, the Daddy goes to the washroom with his ipad and a clean wine glass, while mommy waits in the bedroom with a syringe, a diva cup, and a good book."

A congratulations to all the others that share the date with me - a pleasure to join you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! Not expected! I'm almost 41. This will be my 8th baby if all goes well. I'm feeling a little crazy right now. :eek:
Oh I'm happy to see I'm not the only geriatric mom:wink: here and also not FTM. This is baby #4 . Olders are 18, 15, 10. Will be 19, 16, 10.5 by the time s/he arrives...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Due end of March with number 3!

·
Registered
138 Posts
How is everyone feeling? I'm nervous for my first ultrasound on Monday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh I'm happy to see I'm not the only geriatric mom:wink: here and also not FTM. This is baby #4 . Olders are 18, 15, 10. Will be 19, 16, 10.5 by the time s/he arrives...
:laugh:Geriatric Mom!!! Here's one more in the "same boat" I'm 41, expecting #7 (older kiddos: 15, 14, 12, 10, 7, 4) Congrats!!! 0:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi!!! Late to the party, with due date on March 11th with #6 , our 5th boy. Serious boy house! And an older mom too, 38y.

Reactions: Nazsmum
1 - 14 of 14 Posts