Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:collapse;font-family:arial, sans-serif;">Hey All,</span></p>
<div style="border-collapse:collapse;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div>
<div style="border-collapse:collapse;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for marriage counselors? I'm looking for one that will not tell me that sending my children to public school would solve all my problems and hopefully in and around Glen Burnie. I have asked a few friends but the only thing people have told me is all the ones they have gone too were not good therapists:(</div>
<div style="border-collapse:collapse;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"> </div>
<div style="border-collapse:collapse;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Thanks for any help!</div>

·
Registered
45 Posts
<p>I just started seeing Dr. John Myhill the other week, he seems to be great - he always gives me different 'tips' or 'suggestions' during our sessions to help my issues. I'm not sure if he does marriage counseling - you could try, he's a psychologist if that makes any difference. Oh, and he takes blue cross blue shield! I liked him because he was the most prompt and professional person I could find when I called around. Good luck! <3 </p>
<p> </p>
<p>410.266.0070</p>
<p>He's located in severna park, off benfield rd. </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts