Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to order a couple of things from the MUS website, until I noticed that they say to allow 4 weeks for shipping between May and September. Is that for real? Anyone ordered from them and had it take that long?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I ordered just a few weeks ago. It took about a week to ship, but arrived soon after that. The items shipped from Arkansas. It was our first "school" purchase. DD is only 3.5 so we are going verrrrrrrrrry slowly with Primer level - only when she asks for "my math blocks"

Ann

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, well, that seems reasonable. When I read their 'allow 4 weeks' thing, I went looking on Ebay and saw an alpha student text and test book go for $54 and they are only $20 on the website! I thought maybe someone knew something I didn't! Thank you.

·
Registered
174 Posts
There are some crazy ppl on ebay lol I think it's the whole "I will NOT LOSE this auction" goodness knows I've been sucked into that once or twice

I think their just covering themselves incase they get super busy, kinda a fair warning type thing but chances are it's not gonna take that long. I plan on ordering from them as well for both my kindergardners and 2nd grader.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I've talked to quite a few people and they all say it was a week or two, but no one has had to wait 4 weeks. I was able to get the entire Gamma package on ebay for 54.00 with shipping, so my older dd can get started and I can do other things with my 6yo (who is waiting on the Alpha student text to get going) until hers arrives.

There's a great store near me called the Home Educators Resource store and they buy and consign all kinds of curriculum, but the MUS student texts are just not available like that because people have used them up. They have had good deals on Konos stuff every time I've considered it. http://www.homeeducatorsresource.com/ is their website. Give them a call and ask if they have what you need!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.