Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Wow -- yes!

I saw him a few weeks ago and he mentioned getting ready to do that trail, but dang!

We see him again next week for little M's ear infection that never dies -- I'll have to get the scoop in person. What a story.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
It was an amazing story and I am very glad they are OK. I knew I knew that name from somewhere but couldn't put it together from where. Then when I saw the story I dismissed my recognition of their name as I know his wife, Roxanne, as she is a manager at REI (one tidbit they left out of the story...she manages the Action Sports department, btw) and figured that must be where I recognized the name from. Who knew one of my manager's husband was the famed Max Tenscher.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I saw it on t.v.! We were watching Reaper and the little news teaser was their story, and I was like, that dude looks so familiar! We watched the tidbit on KGW's website and my kids were all excited to see him on there. Crazy story, they seemed like smart hikers though. 40 miles though, wow.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadaisy View Post
It was an amazing story and I am very glad they are OK. I knew I knew that name from somewhere but couldn't put it together from where. Then when I saw the story I dismissed my recognition of their name as I know his wife, Roxanne, as she is a manager at REI (one tidbit they left out of the story...she manages the Action Sports department, btw) and figured that must be where I recognized the name from. Who knew one of my manager's husband was the famed Max Tenscher.
do you work at REI, daisy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.