Mothering Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Me!!! It's tricky to say what my EDD would be. I had two menstrual cycles between nightweaning my 21 month old and getting pregnant, and I'm not the best at charting my cycles :) I'd guess early May, though-- maybe May 5th?

[iurl="http://www.mothering.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50933&d=1504710115"]
[/iurl]

Our May 2018 Due Date Club is now open.

Does anyone have a May due date yet?

Reactions: Nazsmum

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yep. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on 9/6, which would make my due date 5/31. My doctor's office didn't believe I could get a BFP yet, but I've had three positive tests in a row.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Maybe. We'll see. If I am lucky, and this sticks, it will be the end of May. I dont have the best track record. Its nice to dream though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Based on my last period my due date is May 31st! Super excited and super nervous because it's so early but also because I was so miserable when I was pregnant with my daughter. Looking forward to learning more about you all and sharing in this journey.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi, I technically have an April 29th EDD, but I'm guessing I'll actually birth in May. Can I join both April and May's DDC?
I don't see why not! I may be joining the June one too since I'm borderline. Also I haven't had an apt yet so OB could always give me a different EDD. So, welcome!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm due at the end of May so I'll probably pop in here and the June club. 9 weeks today and feeling like a normal human after almost 10 hours of sleep! This is my third baby, but my kids are 12 and 9 so it's been a little while. But I'm not too scared to jump back in because kids are my life. I'm currently an ECE student and I nanny for a 2 yr old boy. Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
126 Posts
It?s really quiet here! I?m still in touch with about half of my March 2015 ddc. Hoping to connect and support with you all too. How are things?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi ladies, I would like to join you all.... We are due on Mother's Day may 13th. I hope to get to know you ladies.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts