Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it did take a while for April to get put up. A lot of people were asking for it. So maybe someone was running behind on April but is all caught up now.

But still...the time is fast approaching!

· Registered
2,342 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by A Mothers Love View Post
it *did* just go up! wow.
Ha! and here I thought I'd gotten lucky and time moved a little more quickly than normal
Teee heeee.

I get so happy when I see the new DDCs go up b/c it means more ecstatic mamas
:

· Registered
3,086 Posts
Hi ladies,

A neighbor lady of mine walked my DD home and then asked to speak to me. I came out there and she started asking about my pg. She asked when I was due and then said " Holy Moly! You still have 4 months to go!"

I know!

I feel like its forever from now.

I did however get some stuff from SIL's best friend. I hardly need to register now! Thank you Lord!

The only big things I need to get are: basinet, nursing chair for nursery, cloth dipes, and all the consumable items.

YAY!

· Registered
2,342 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Hi ladies,

A neighbor lady of mine walked my DD home and then asked to speak to me. I came out there and she started asking about my pg. She asked when I was due and then said " Holy Moly! You still have 4 months to go!"

I know!

I feel like its forever from now.

I did however get some stuff from SIL's best friend. I hardly need to register now! Thank you Lord!

The only big things I need to get are: basinet, nursing chair for nursery, cloth dipes, and all the consumable items.

YAY!
It's crazy how four months sometimes seems super far away and sometimes feels right around the corner!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.