Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My darn boobs are driving me nuts right now. They're so big and heavy. AND it's really hot and humid out, which means I have gross sweat marks under my boobs. This is NOT a good look.
I am so tempted to put antipersirant under them right now.
: Blech. I can handle the hot, but the sweat is just nasty and embarassing.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Eww, antipresperant under your boobs?
I can relate. The sweat kinda pools and then runs down the side of my belly. SEXY SEXY

My boobs got big, I only have stretch marks on them and not on my belly. I'm thinkin I'll be lookin real good (or real deflated) a few months PP!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeBirthMommy
They're so big and heavy. AND it's really hot and humid out, which means I have gross sweat marks under my boobs.
YES!!!!! I know what you mean. Seriously. I sometimes just sit around topless using one hand/forearm to hold them up so air can circulate and freakin mushrooms don't grow underneath. They have never been perky little things but now they are like droopy torpedos. Sigh. And the sweat. Oh, the sweat. (We called it "swoob" in high school.)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeBirthMommy
May I just whine one more time?
And please don't limit yourself to one more time -- we have weeks to go, and if we can't whine here, where can we?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I've been using talcum powder under my breasts and belly b/c I'm getting a rash from the skin touching skin so much (and the sweat!). I'm getting a little concerned about mushrooms, too!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Can I join you in whining?!?!?! Our a/c has not been working very well, so it has been on constantly & still stays at about 82-84 during the day. Well I got my electric bill today...$645
I just cried
& cried. I guess I just have to suck it up & turn it off a bit here & there. I don't know what I am going to do. Fortunatly someone is coming to service the unit next week & hopefully that will help it work better. Plus it has cooled off a bit so it won't be so hard to keep us cool inside.

Now I am off to list all of my maternity clothes that no longer fit & anything else I can think of on Ebay so I can try to pay this damn thing. Anyone in need of XL or XXL maternity wear?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy Crap!
We just got our electric bill for end of June-end of July and it was only about $125 and that's in "Hot"lanta. I just want to cry for you.
. Is there somewhere cool you can go?

We had a connection burn up in our A/C earlier this summer and it ran constantly, but didn't cool the house. Luckily the repair was only a little over $100. We were so afraid we would have to replace the whole system. I hope yours is not too bad.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I get sweat stains under my boobs, too and they're not big at all, just grew to a b-cup! just horrible either way.....i'm so ready to be done
:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Oh Cheryl, that is terrible!! So sorry.
And I know how hot it is there, too, my parents can't stop talking about it. Hope the servicing makes the AC more efficient (is that the problem?) Hugs, mama.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Cheryl, that's horrible, I'm sorry you're so hot and paying so much for crappy AC. If the servicing can't make it more efficient, it would be worth the money to buy a new unit. hugs, mama.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hugs to you! A/C that doesn't work is almost as bad as no A/C.
Not much consolation, but our heating bill was nearly that high in Feb.and March because I couldn't deal with being cold and vomiting 24/7.

This too shall pass.... but sending cooler weather and kind thoughts your way,
V

1 - 12 of 12 Posts