Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hey! How's it going eh? Another Canadian.....Yay! I have a beautiful baby boy Liam who was born a month early on May 4th-My birthday! He was the best present I have ever got
. We have been over colic for a month now, and life is good. He barely naps during the day, but at night we sleep great! I don't even wake up when I feed him..just roll over and give him the boob.

He is cooing and screeching and babbling, he can roll overfrom his front to his back on both sides, and I think I saw a little tooth coming in! He is covering us both with all of his drool.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'm a May Mom, too. Maggie was born on May 8th. There are lots of May Mom threads if you want to get to know us a little- the last one was called an Update on Ollie and is a few pages back by now.

Maggie is really strong- she has been standing with very little assistance (for balance) for a LONG time. She rolls all over the place. She can sit up pretty well as long as she has a little support behind her. She gets onto her hands and knees and is trying to crawl. She does do the commando crawl. She has been teething for a while, but no signs of a tooth coming in yet. She grabs everything she sees and then shoves it in her mouth. She is just really, really neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.