Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my maya wrap and don't want to get something different, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong that my son's leg/foot keeps turning purple. It's always one side, it's like I can't put the sling under his butt in a way to give good circulation to both legs. He's 4 months+ and it's when he's facing me. I'm trying different things, could it be it's too tight or too loose in the wrong areas? Also, I'm a bigger mom with large breasts and I'm wondering if this might have something to do with it. It feels like it's on right to me. ideas?

sarah

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Not an expert but this happened with my DD (not purple but huge red marks). It really helped to make sure her knees were really bent up and the bottom rail (is that the right term?) right behind her knees before I tightened it. It also helped to have someone else show me in "real life" how to do it. See if there is a store in your area or maybe another MDC momma who lives near you who may be able to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.