Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesdays are the most common day for Moms to have their babies. So maybe for some of you tomorrow will be your day!

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Well, if I don't go into labor tonight - this baby is just not ready! I took the kiddos and one of their friends to the Botanic Gardens today. After walking around for several hours (and sitting and chatting with friends for a while), the clouds moved in. It started sprinkling, so we headed to the car. Then all heck breaks loose and we hurry faster. Halfway to the car, this HUGE crash of thunder and lightening hits right over our heads, so we run full out the rest of the way to the car (may I just interject here that it is really, really sad when you get smoked by two six year olds - one in flip flops - and a four year old! Of course, I was pulling the wagon with a two year old in it!
). We got totally soaked and it started hailing before we got to the car. It must have been pretty comical to watch this hugely pregnant woman running to the car, pulling a wagon, getting smoked by small children, then trying to quickly buckle in a toddler in the hail! Oh well, after all that - if I don't go into labor - I'm just gonna figure that we're in for the long haul!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoMama
It must have been pretty comical to watch this hugely pregnant woman running to the car, pulling a wagon, getting smoked by small children, then trying to quickly buckle in a toddler in the hail!
:howling laughing:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
awww, colorado mama, sorry that happened !

I am glad to hear tuesdays are a common day. I soooo want this baby here this week! ( reasons in another thread)

There is some place I REALLY want to be tomorrow night, but i want my baby here even more!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
And since Tuesday technically starts at midnight, well that's only 4 hours away!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but I'm thinking this one is staying in for another year or two. Maybe I'm part elephant?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jesamin
And since Tuesday technically starts at midnight, well that's only 4 hours away!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but I'm thinking this one is staying in for another year or two. Maybe I'm part elephant?

I am thinking that way too...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Oh that would be wonderful. I'm starting to think I should definitely have the m/w strip my membranes at my appt tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I will be 40+6.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
That would be wonderful, but I'm with the pp...I'm thinking it's more likely next Tuesday for me. I keep over exerting myself in the hopes that it will bring on labor...it just makes me tired and my belly hurts (the muscles, not the baby!) I put the crib together today, which was really kind of pointless since we're not planning to put him in it for a while...but I wanted to hang the mobile and get the sheets on there and have it all ready. I'm a dork

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.