Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'll be having a baby soon. My water broke just before midnight- four hours ago. My husband had been predicting a hallowe'en baby all along, and while he wasn't right, he seems to have been closest in his prediction. I thought it would be another week or two.

I've been having mild contractions ever since- tried to sleep for a while, but just as soon as I doze off... They're coming closer together now, but still pretty short. I should really try to get some rest, but the excitement is interfering, too. I can't believe that my baby will be coming soon!

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
how exciting!! gentle birthing vibes to you momma!! and keep us updated if you can

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
Impatiently pacing around waiting for an update......
I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a divine birth. I'm envious of you for getting to hold your perfect wee human already.
Congratulations & good luck!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Our beautiful baby girl was born at home at 8:50 pm yesterday, Nov 1st. Neela Ameliana, weighing 3100g (6lbs 14oz). Labour got stronger around noon, and really crazy by 5 or 5:30 pm. I was 4 cm dilated when the midwife & student arrived at around 6:30, and was pushing by just before 8:00. Everything is great with both of us- she's a terrific breastfeeder so far! I am soooo in love!!

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
YAAAAAAAAY, congratulations!! I LOVE her name, so gorgeous.
:
:

I can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your wonderful babymoon.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.