Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started having contractions this morning starting around 5am and that changed into a backache and crampiness for most of the day. I started having light contractions around 4:30 and they're coming every 2-4 minutes and lasting about 30 seconds. I'm hoping this is it but I've been fooled before, we shall see. I talked to my midwife and she said to call back at 8pm for a status update, she thinks after the sun goes down that it'll pick up.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My body seems to be taking a break. There's a big bubble of forewaters in front of the baby's head and that seems to be really cushioning the contractions, so I think if the baby can move down a bit and get some of that water out of the way it'll help. Or my water will break
orngtongue.gif

·
Registered
379 Posts
How exciting! I hope things pick up for you and your labor kicks in soon! I've been having "labor" pretty much every night since Sunday (tonight's the first night actually that I haven't had contractions every few minutes), but it keeps stopping... I hope yours isn't like mine!

·
Registered
191 Posts
How exciting!! Wishing you a smooth labor and that your baby arrives safe and you get to enjoy your babymoon soon!!
love.gif

·
Registered
325 Posts
Good luck!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They stopped
orngtongue.gif
Next time I won't vacuum the living room while having them because the baby apparently changed their mind. I should know better by now but I was hoping since they were consistent enough, maybe this weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.