Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Does anyone have MCS? Are you treating it nutritionally? I am reacting to chemicals and realized I have probably crashed my Phase II detox by running out of too many of my supps. I feel GREAT when I take everything (cal/mag, mag, zinc, B complex, folate, B12, B5, biotin, milk thistle, SA, probiotics, enzymes). But I can't afford to take everything all the time. I also can't become one of those people who can't leave their house.</p>
<p>I am thinking of doing genetic testing to figure out where exactly I have blocks in my detox cycle and perhaps that would help pinpoint what nutrients are the most important. I am working under the premise that I have some genetic issues because I have had these problems for my whole life and they intensified when I was a teen doing drugs and drinking, but got better until I had my daughter and she sucked all of nutrients out of me. I also worked as a landscaper for about 7 years, and while I did not apply pesticides or chemical fertilizers I certainly was exposed to them.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts