Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>doc says no dairy or soy allergy. no lactose intolerance. her belly bloats up if she eats dairy. when they did the lactose test. they gave her a lactose/fructose drink and had her blow into bags to test. one hour after she drank it she got balck eyes which changed to puffy eyes which changed to red eyes then eventually went away all within 6 hours. but her belly did not bloat up.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>at her next appt they will take blood to test her for vitamin defiencies.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i posted this here bc i thought i could get more answers. but i wasnt sure if it needed to go here or just in the reg health section.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>someone already suggested dissaccharide defieciency or b12 deficiency. i will bring it up to the doc next time. any other ideas??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i have a feeling she is having a problem absorbing all her nutrients. she weighs enough for the doctors. but she never had any meat on her temples until a month after quitting dairy. and her belly is flat now. she still is quite agressive. which gets worse when she has artificial colors and sugars. she still has dark circles under her eyes.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts