Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm looking to get my 8 week 10.7 lb ds a new MEAF to go over his prefolds. The small I have fits Zane on the smallest setting without being at all snug. I noticed on the site it says a medium starts at 12 lbs. I'd like the cover to last a while, esp since we don't use PUL very often, but wouldn't a medium be WAY too big if a small just barely fits??

Also, any preference between the blue and the whales? I have a white and tho it is a great cover it's rather boring.

Thanks!!!

~Angie, Mom to Race, 10 and Zane, born 4/8/04 at 34 weeks

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well I tried ME for the first time lately and I absoutly love mine so much they have replaced all others and I'm just rotating the two I have. I am using the mediums on my 23lb 32inch 19 month old DD I can still fit her on the tightest snaps on both wait and legs, but ussually do 2nd on the legs and tightest on the waist to avoid red marks. Mine are only white I hoping to order two more soon and I'm going to try the prints when I do.

Deanna

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I just got a ME airflow- a medium. Ds is 12 lbs at 8 weeks old, and the cover is HUGE on him. They are rather ridiculous, long almost to his knees with so much room at the leg holes. They recommended medium when I told them his size, but I wish I would've gotten a small.

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Pretty much all we use are ME AF, and we've got 5 medium. We've used them since 4 months (ds was about 11-12lbs, 23-24 inches) and we're still on the smallest snap settings otherwise they gape. Ds is now 8 months, about 16 pounds, 25-26ish inches. Ds takes after dh and is a little on the small side, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.