Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really liking the ME sandys on DS. I got him a large airflow cover but the thighs are too tight (the waist is fine). Would the rikki fit him better? I'm afraid if I order the XL - It'll be too big. He's a solid 31 lbs. - thighs @ 12".

Or any other cover recommends??

TIA

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I think the Rikki cover is gentler in the thigh, personally. You will probably have better luck with it.
You could try a pull on cover, such as a Bummis Whisper pull on pant with your Sandy's.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Another similar cover that I love are the Wee Bees side snap covers. They are basically just the ME airflow but made of nylon (kind of like Bumkins meets an airflow). They are much gentler on the thighs, cost less than the airflows (both the price and the shipping, if you just order 1 cover, they just charge exact shipping or close to it) and come in really big sizes as well as the usual sizes (I tried those when Lauren outgrew her XL airflows and loved them, so now I buy them for Lily). And so far after using them on 2 kids now, no leaks ever.
They are excellent covers that most people don't know about.

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
If you want to try a snap cover that has a much better fit but is otherwise similar to AF, try a SnapDragons cover. They have tab extenders so you always get a custom fit. I think it was an awesome idea for Tiffany to come up with this. If I buy new covers from now now they will be Snap Dragons. Prices are very reasonable too. (www.theposiepatch.com)

Darshani

1 - 6 of 6 Posts