Mothering Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious :grin:

What kind of fruits and veggies do you give your 18month?

Any favourites?

MY DS loves corn, mixed veggies, all fruit sauces.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Frozen peas and frozen blueberries are big here.

My 18 month old also really like cucumber and baby carrots.

Roasted veggies are her favorite though especially butternut squash, zucchini and carrots.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
This age is so easy to feed, IMO. Any soft veggie is good and mostly anything I'm eating. :) Spinach, Brussel sprouts, literally anything. I'm enjoying it because, if this one is anything like my older 2, they'll wake up about 9-12 months from now and suddenly refuse everything. Sigh.

Reactions: katelove

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Yep, mine would eat anything at that age too. We didn't really do special foods just whatever we ate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
My little 2- year-old nephew seems like carrot puree so much :D
But my sister thinks that it's not good eating carrots too much, so she often changes into pumpkin, corn,...
I think my little nephew just likes orange and yellow food :D haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
My sisters baby is 2 year old and my sister give her seasonal fruits, rice, Pulse, veggies and almonds. There are many health charts available on the Internet for babies you can also refer from them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My son loves corn as well but that's about it when it comes to veggies. :laugh:
It's a whole different story with fruits. He eats everything. He especially loves when I make him a fruit salad.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Children this age should consume the equivalent of 1 cup of fruit and 1 cup of vegetables each day. Give your child at least 3 ounces of grains per day, making at least half of these grains whole grains.An 18-month-old child should consume 2 ounces of protein per day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts