Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else experiencing this? Today was my 34 week appt, and I was measuring exactly what I was 2 weeks ago, 32 cm. Now, I did have lots of hip pain last week, and the Dr. said that baby was head down, in position. I didn't have an exam, so I don't know exactly how low baby is, but I do feel her in my pelvis. Is this too early? Is it' b/c this is my second baby? I do'nt remember being this low until the week or so b/f DD was born.

Thanks!

· Registered
183 Posts
I am worried about measuring small too. My stomach has not gotten that big at all. I am 34 weeks, and I have my next appointment next week. At my last appointment, when I was 33 weeks, I was measuring 34 cm. I have no idea where I am supposed to be. Sorry I couldn't help.

· Registered
1,711 Posts
I don't know, but I have dropped too and I didn't drop at all with my first pregnancy. Now I'm curious to know how I'm measuring because I have measured a week ahead all along and on my last midwife visit, my measurement matched my week. Hmmm...

newlife~ Weeks usually matched up with cms. 34weeks=34 cms. So you actually measured a week ahead last time. Not small at all, so no worries!

· Registered
1,755 Posts
I ahve consistantly mesured 2 to 3 weeks too small, because my baby is a stubborn little sideways mule!!!! We will get him turned on Tuesday though. Ohh and yes the uterus is a little more used to being stretched out, its the only reason I have found for my babe to still fit in there sideways (after much research). So ... your babe may have dropped.

· Registered
183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by peacefulvegan
I don't know, but I have dropped too and I didn't drop at all with my first pregnancy. Now I'm curious to know how I'm measuring because I have measured a week ahead all along and on my last midwife visit, my measurement matched my week. Hmmm...

newlife~ Weeks usually matched up with cms. 34weeks=34 cms. So you actually measured a week ahead last time. Not small at all, so no worries!
Thanks so much. I was so lost on this subject. By the way, I had my first ultrasound, when I was 11 weeks on the dot by my LMP. But anyway the ultrasound said that I was 11 weeks and 6 days. My doc said that she would leave my due date the same because it wasn't a full weeks difference. So many people have been telling me that I am exactly what my LMP says I am (as if they would really know), but do you think this could be even more evidence that I am a week futher along, than my LMP say?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.