Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a MT that can fold to fit in a diaper bag that also offers head support for a sleeping baby or toddler. I have my choices narrowed down to Happy Cruiser, Angelpack Traditional Twist, Babyhawk, BebéTai, Dot e Dot, and Krusdull Linen. Do any of these fit those criteria? I've been the website of each and it's hard to tell from the photos exactly how much head support the baby gets.

mille grazie!

~Nay

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
never mind

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
we crossposted with your "nevermind" so you must have decided....but here's my answer anyway

I think they are all good choices but my favorites of these would be Angelpak or Happy Cruiser. They have the curved head area that can give a little more support than the straight across top like Babyhawk but that's just my preference.
You have to remember that there are long straps on mei tais, no matter which you choose. So none will be easy to fold up fast and stick in a diaper bag like a pouch would be. You have fold up the straps and fold it all in half to have it neat and tidy. Most will be similar size IMO so it's more a matter of having a diaper bag that will fit the mei tai KWIM?
My Angel pak is probably the smallest foldable one that I have (I have Napsak, Sachi, Babyhawk, and Kolamo) just because the fabric is a little lighter weight than the others.

The ultimate mei tai for head support iMO is the Kolamo sold by www.peppermint.com because it actually has a piece that folds up more than any other mei tai I've seen-just FYI

happy shopping
Ann

1 - 3 of 3 Posts