Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read that some of you use Melapowder and I got on the site to see how much it costs....

Well, I am very put off, suspicious, what have you...about a company that wont even let you view their products without registering. And on the registration form they wanted my SSN??!! I dont think so
So for you guys who use it and swear by it, do you buy it online? If so, is it expensive and what about shipping charges?

Maybe i'm just being silly, but that just seems...odd.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I just went and looked, too... I *think* you only need to be a registered member to look at the specials. If you go to this site and scroll down to US MelaPower, then go to page two of the document that pops up, you can find prices.

http://www.melaleuca.com/private/Pro...cfm?PageID=101

I don't know if you can just order this stuff or not... I think Melaleuca products are sort of like Amway, you have to know someone to buy something. One of my college friend's mothers sells Melaleuca stuff and he can't stand it. I love the way it smells, so he gave me some of the toothpaste and mouthrinse she gave to him... but I can't say anything about the lundry stuff.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Anyone can order from melaleuca. However, you won't get the discounted prices. Its much more expensive to order if you are not a member.

I think melaleuca differs A LOT from Amway.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gaiamom
I read that some of you use Melapowder and I got on the site to see how much it costs....

Well, I am very put off, suspicious, what have you...about a company that wont even let you view their products without registering. And on the registration form they wanted my SSN??!! I dont think so
So for you guys who use it and swear by it, do you buy it online? If so, is it expensive and what about shipping charges?

Maybe i'm just being silly, but that just seems...odd.
You can veiw the products on the website without registering but you cannot order unless you are enrolled as a customer, the you get wholesale. You enroll through someone but they don't need your SSN unless you do the business - it can be refused. I have ordered online before, not too expensive and shipping depends on your state I think. Here in CAN I pay $4.90 shipping and 4% handling for each purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.