Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been incredibly worried about the lack of movement with this baby. I was so concerned I was getting ready to have another ultrasound ordered.

However, I forgot to take my Unisom last night and though I feel like total crap, I also feel a LOT more movement. Anyone else taking Unisom experience a mellow baby? I'm wondering if they are connected considering it is a SLEEP AID.

I stopped taking Unisom before I felt dd move, so I'm just wondering if they are connected or if I should go in for an ultrasound.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I will ask my midwife about it. I can't not take it. I am so sick without it. I didn't eat anything yesterday at all.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Yes, ask your midwife. And if it make you feel better to get an ultrasound to know everything is okay- then go for it! Peace of mind and a less stressed out mama, is always better for the baby.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I'm on unisom (only at night) and my baby is pretty active. I'm not sure how active he is during the night, b/c I am totally zonked out. I have to admit that the one good thing about taking the unisom for the hyperemesis is that this is the only pregnancy where I have actually be able to get some sleep, usually I sleep so poorly for my entire pregnancy.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
it could just be that your babe is behind an anterior placenta... or facing your back, in which case movement isn't nearly as obvious. Tell the midwife and see what she says

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.